My development environment consists of:
- An Intel dual-core 2.2GHz (E4500) computer with 2Gbytes of memory.
- 22-inch Samsung LCD monitor.
- Windows XP SP2.
- EditPlus editor.
- WAMP: Windows - Apache - MySql - PHP environment.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6.9 with Firebug and other plugin tools including SeoQuake.
- Internet Explorer IE 8 with compatibility mode for back-versions testing.
- Chrome 3. I have not been compelled to upgrade.
- WinSCP file transfer program.
- The Internet/Web.
I use my local WAMP server for my development where there is essentially no latency and no file uploads. Once I have tested my code in all three browsers, I upload my code to the shared server. In the future, I will acquire a virtual server (less shared, more dedicated resources) as the traffic volumes and usage patterns dictate.
2010 Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr Jun Sep Oct Dec
2012 Jan Feb Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar May Jun Dec
2014 Jan Mar Jun Jul Aug Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Apr Oct
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr