ACU Social Club Mission - Retribution
Previously on Assassin's Creed Unity, I continued my journey through The Kingdom of Beggars to accept the many missions and stories. After renovating the Café du Louvres Social Club, I strolled upstairs where I selected the Retribution for a Rabble-Rouser mission, one of three Social Club Missions offered.
This was a challenging mission to complete with a difficulty rating of 3 on a 5-point scale. ACU starts the player at a pre-designated location in the heart of La Cour des Miracles. Some missions and stories can be over 1000 meters from the starting location. Each time I am desynchronized, I have to take the time to run back to the target location. This was becoming increasingly annoying and frustrating. I looked for a way to allow me to start off at a different location but I could not find such a capability. Resigned to the notion that ACU has done this to encourage game play improvement to avoid desynchronizations, I began to play with much greater caution to assess and avoid encounters which have a high risk of desynchronization.
Strategies and Tactics
- Head directly to the target location without indulging in the many fight opportunities along the way. This preserves my blades, ammunition and medicine used to recover from battle wounds.
- Be aware of the nearest shop location to replenish my supplies. During intense mission penetration attacks, I mark the nearest shop so that I can easily find my way.
- Avoid large groups of criminals and guards. Use the Berserk blade if I am to indulge with large groups.
- Try the sniper tactic, although this can lead to wasted blades and ammunition if I am too far away for the shoot to kill the target.
- Look for citizen groups which will fight the criminals and guards, thus helping to distract attention away from me.
- I completed this retribution mission by using the Berserk blade to start a fight amongst the criminals and guards while there was a large group of citizen fighters in the area. Then I ran around the back, away from the fighting action, to kill my target.
These are good methods which I am discovering and learning as I progress in ACU. For encouragement and a sense of accomplishment, ACU assigns different ranks as I progress through ACU. I am currently at "Advanced Enforcer" rank.
Proceed to the next Assassin's Creed Unity page.
2010 Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr Jun Sep Oct Dec
2012 Jan Feb Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar May Jun Dec
2014 Jan Mar Jun Jul Aug Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Apr Oct
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr
2020 Mar Apr May