Video Conversion Formula
I follow affiliate programs and Internet marketing material from promoters offering products, services and training on how to succeed in online business ventures. I do this for a variety of reasons including learning Internet marketing & SEO, and exploring affiliate programs as a way to monetize my website.
I have been following a series of videos under the title of "Video Conversion Formula" on the use of videos to drive successful online businesses. The use of video is a growing opportunity on the Internet as I covered in my blog entry on YouTube videos. What I am learning is that properly prepared videos are a great tool for promoting an online business and driving sales.
There is motivation and inspiration provided through the videos which are a promotional and marketing backdrop for selling training courses on the creation and use of videos to promote a business. This is an opportunity for the business owner to create and feature oneself in the video and to make a personal message to prospective customers.
Here are considerations to keep in mind:
- Videos need to be properly created with the material and message properly presented. A poor video can be a jeopardy rather than a benefit. I have encountered unappealing videos which I quickly close down.
- It takes a lot of work with the camera, editing, etc. to come up with videos that look professional.
- Do you feel confident enough to be featured in the video?
- Might hiring actors be a better approach?
- Multiple takes can be done to make the video perfect.
Video Conversion Formula Video 1.
2010 Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr Jun Sep Oct Dec
2012 Jan Feb Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2013 Jan Feb Mar May Jun Dec
2014 Jan Mar Jun Jul Aug Oct Nov Dec
2015 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Oct Nov Dec
2016 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2017 Jan Feb Apr Oct
2018 Jan Feb Mar Apr
2020 Mar Apr May